Mar 29, 2011

How I've missed you

I haven't been able to run since last Monday, when we ran the 10k.  One of my brothers has shin splits, so he's being really careful and letting them heal, and my other brother hasn't been feeling well.  Since it's not  good for me to go out and run by myself, that means no running for me!


Since last Monday I have biked a couple days, hiked\rock climbed, jump-roped for 40 minutes, and done core work.  But it's just not the same.  Those things are lots of fun, but even after doing them, I'm still itching for a run.

But today I was able to do a nice 2 miler! It was a gorgeous day, and it was exactly what I needed!  My calves are really sore from jump-roping for so long yesterday, so along with using the rolling pin on them, I'm hoping a little run will work out the kinks.



A post isn't complete without a sweaty post-workout picture! Heh heh.
Wait..or is it? 




Hope everyone's having a great week so far!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for a run!
    Whenever I jump-rope the next day my calves are so sore. Definitely break out the rolling pin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to get out there. good luck with your running

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweaty pics mean your movin'!! Love 'em!!! You are adorable!! Glad 2 miles was good to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Please keep things clean!