Mar 6, 2011

A great week

This has been a wonderful week!  I felt really good during my runs, and knew that I could go farther.  18 miles this week, yes!

For lunch we fixed biscuits, gravy, scrambled eggs, and hashbrowns, so nothing much for supper is happening.  It was heavier than I'm used to, even though I went light on it.  Super good, though!  I love biscuits and gravy.  And...hashbrowns...

My new favorite way to eat eggs is froached.  Yum, yum, yum!  Put the tiniest amount of butter in a pan, and cook the eggs just until the edges turn white, then add some water to finish them up!

Thanks so much to those of you who have followed and commented, it's been really encouraging to have people read! :)

And if any of you runners out there have any extra advice for someone trying to up their mileage, feel free to give it!

What did you do with your weekend?
Do you say "dinner" or "supper"?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Please keep things clean!