Apr 5, 2011

Ready, set, go!

Today was our first run for our half training.  It was so great to get out there and have a run!  I'm really excited to have a schedule again to follow.  I'm still a little bit nervous about running such a long distance, but I'm going to take one run at a time, and before I know it, I'll have done it!

So, apparently I drink a bit of water.  I was cleaning my room up today, and took these out to the trash.

These are 1.5 litre bottles of water.  There's actually five of them I'm holding, one is hiding.  These built up after just a very few days. (Excuse the hair...Real life, bloggy friends!)
Hooray for hydration!
What's your favorite beverage? Do you drink alot of water?

3 comments:

  1. I do much better with a schedule also! I am conteplating doing a 5k this weekend but still haven't made up my mind yet...

    My favorite beverage is coffee with vanilla creamer and is what I have every morning. I drink SO MUCH WATER!!! On average 2-3 32oz bottles a day. Depends on how active I have been~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on starting the training! I saw your comment on doing your own race, that sounds awesome! Following a schedule is great for me, really keeps me on track.
    You are not alone with the water consumption! I got checked for diabetes constantly growing up because it didn't seem normal that I drank so much water. At least now I'm running I have a good reason to hydrate so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on kicking off the training for the half. I have no doubt that you'll rock the training and the race. The training plan looks solid. Just be careful with gradually increasing the mileage so you don't stress things and get injured. You're going to do great!

    I wish I were as good as you with drinking water. Need to get back to water and stay away from the Diet Coke.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Please keep things clean!