Feb 28, 2011

Run for fun

I love to run.  

Even though I'm having to build my endurance back up, and increase my mileage again, it's fun to me.  It's a hobby.  If being super skinny was my goal, I could stay at home, and do pilates a couple times a week.  But even when it's hard, running is fun.  It's my way to relax, and let off some steam.  

It can sometimes be a little discouraging reading about my blogger friends, and their constant 5-10 milers.  But you know what?  I can get there!  In less than three weeks, I've gone from hardly being able to run a mile anymore, to running 3 easily.  


Do you run...walk? Do you do yoga? 
Why did you pick what you do?
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I find it fascinating that you are in Africa and would love for you to do a post about what brought you there, how long you've been there (how long you're staying if it's temporary), where you are originally from etc. I read some of your other posts about the little boys running with you...cute.

    Sounds like you are making good progress on your way to the 10K! Keep it up!

    Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Please keep things clean!