Feb 21, 2011

Week 4

Week three of training = complete!  It's been going really, really well.  Now it's on to week 4! 

I feel like a sissy training to run only 6 miles, but hey, I gotta start somewhere.  Hopefully after I complete the 10k, I'll work up to even more mileage.  It makes it harder though, that there's pretty much nowhere flat where we run.  Hills, hills, hills.  Feel the burn!  I also like to pretend that I'm finishing some sort of race every time I get back from a run, even if it's only 3 miles, heh heh.  Wait, is that weird?

Random facts: 
 #1: Every single morning, my breakfast is usually a piece of toast.
 #2: I could eat peanut butter every single day for the rest of my life, and never get tired of it.  It flows through my veins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Please keep things clean!